Results 1 to 8 of 8
 5 Attachment(s)    

Thread: Parabolic & Fibo EA (REQUEST)

  1. #1
    Member Mirasole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Suisse
    Posts
    32

    Default Parabolic & Fibo EA (REQUEST)

    Hi Funyoo!

    I want to open a new Thread, after following this (Parabolic Sar EA): http://www.tradingsystemforex.com/expert-advisors-backtesting/157-parabolic-sar-ea.html

    I wish I could turn my system on EA . It's a very simple and with good performance, unfortunately i only use this system manually... The zigzag parabolic based indicator is identical to the default MT4 parabolic sar (The 34 EMA periods is a Fibonacci level)

    Buy Signal only:
    Parabolic Sar (only cross or above) EMA 34 based on high

    Sell Signal only:
    Parabolic Sar (only cross or belove) EMA 34 based on Low.



    it's possible add a sound alert or email alert and other features (SL/TP ...)

    Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images Parabolic & Fibo EA (REQUEST)-eurousd1509-gif 
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mirasole; 10-07-2010 at 12:05. Reason: add link to older thread

  2. #2
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mirasole View Post
    Hi Funyoo!

    I want to open a new Thread, after following this (Parabolic Sar EA): http://www.tradingsystemforex.com/expert-advisors-backtesting/157-parabolic-sar-ea.html

    I wish I could turn my system on EA . It's a very simple and with good performance, unfortunately i only use this system manually... The zigzag parabolic based indicator is identical to the default MT4 parabolic sar (The 34 EMA periods is a Fibonacci level)

    Buy Signal only:
    Parabolic Sar (only cross or above) EMA 34 based on high

    Sell Signal only:
    Parabolic Sar (only cross or belove) EMA 34 based on Low.



    it's possible add a sound alert or email alert and other features (SL/TP ...)

    Thanks!
    Hi Mirasole,

    Here is an EA.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  3. #3
    Member Mirasole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Suisse
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Thanks!! :-)

  4. #4
    Member Mirasole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Suisse
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Perfect...

    funyoo, it's possible to add the function mail alerts?

    Thanks... !

  5. #5
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mirasole View Post
    Perfect...

    funyoo, it's possible to add the function mail alerts?

    Thanks... !
    Hi Mirasole,

    Email alert option added.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  6. #6

    Default

    Looks like a system with potential, any set files for it?

  7. #7
    Member Mirasole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Suisse
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Hi Funyoo,

    it's possible some mod. ?


    Buy
    ..after cross 34 EMA High buy ONLY next bar/candle high breakout

    Sell
    ..after cross 34 EMA Low sell ONLY next bar/candle low breakout

    thanks!

  8. #8
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mirasole View Post
    Hi Funyoo,

    it's possible some mod. ?


    Buy
    ..after cross 34 EMA High buy ONLY next bar/candle high breakout

    Sell
    ..after cross 34 EMA Low sell ONLY next bar/candle low breakout

    thanks!
    Hi Mirasole,

    Code updated.

    Code:
    extern bool entry1=true;                 // ema cross signal, parabolic filter
    extern bool entry2=true;                 // parabolic signal, ema filter
    extern bool entry3=false;                // ema cross signal, high low breakout
    Attached Files Attached Files

Similar Threads

  1. Request Ea Parabolic sar dan Heiken Ashi
    By one_aboed in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2015, 14:23
  2. Fibo-Average EA
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors backtesting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 15:30
  3. Triple Parabolic SAR Indicator (Request)
    By JXBlack in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 13:13
  4. Fibo Cal EA
    By eforex in forum Expert advisors backtesting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 08:45

Tags for this Thread

add, backtesting, candle, expert, fibonacci, funyoo, high, indicator, level, low, mt4, parabolic sar, request, signal, simple, system

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •