Results 1 to 4 of 4
 6 Attachment(s)    

Thread: Maddentrend Simple ema EA (request)

  1. #1

    Default Maddentrend Simple ema EA (request)

    Hi Funyoo,

    I was hoping you could automate a strategy that ive been looking at for a while.
    It involves two ema crossovers, ema 14 and ema 6, enter trade at crossover instant not candle close, stoploss will be at the high or low of the last i-fractlas signal candle plus spread.
    this is where it gets interesting, im looking for two take profits, 50% of the SL distance will be the first take profit, eg. 50 pips SL = 25 pips first take profit at 80% of the lots used, the remaining 20% is left open to be closed on opposite signal.
    could you please add matingale option only for trades stopped out in the 1st trade, not for the remaining 20%.
    could also add filter option, ive been using supertrendbars, but any suggestion would be great.
    Both trades can be closed by stoploss or opposite signal.

    Thanks

    maddenitrous.
    Attached Images Attached Images Maddentrend Simple ema EA (request)-forex-trend1-jpg 
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2

    Default

    Hi Funyoo,
    This is a semi auto version EA of trade managemant described in last post, hope this helps.

    maddenitrous
    Attached Files Attached Files

  3. #3
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maddenitrous View Post
    Hi Funyoo,

    I was hoping you could automate a strategy that ive been looking at for a while.
    It involves two ema crossovers, ema 14 and ema 6, enter trade at crossover instant not candle close, stoploss will be at the high or low of the last i-fractlas signal candle plus spread.
    this is where it gets interesting, im looking for two take profits, 50% of the SL distance will be the first take profit, eg. 50 pips SL = 25 pips first take profit at 80% of the lots used, the remaining 20% is left open to be closed on opposite signal.
    could you please add matingale option only for trades stopped out in the 1st trade, not for the remaining 20%.
    could also add filter option, ive been using supertrendbars, but any suggestion would be great.
    Both trades can be closed by stoploss or opposite signal.

    Thanks

    maddenitrous.
    Hi maddenitrous,

    Here is an EA.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  4. #4

    Default

    Hi Funyoo,.
    Great work, could you please add the option to change the type of MA, eg smoothed, and add SAR as another filter.
    Thanks for your expertise.

    maddenitrous

Similar Threads

  1. Very simple request....
    By plork in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2011, 17:57
  2. Simple EA request
    By maddenitrous in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 01:54

Tags for this Thread

add, candle, change, ema ea, funyoo, high, low, pips, request, signal, simple, spread, stoploss, strategy, trend

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •