Hi Funyoo and other expert programmers,
I am having a good and profitable EA that works on : Eurusd (best), Eurjpy, and Gbpusd.
Time-frame can be 1-minute or 5-minute.
This EA is pure Price Action EA with rules as follows:
- Current candle closes higher than highs of 2 candles before (candle high shift 1 and candle high shift 2)
- Candle close shift 1 <= Candle high shift 2
- Current candle closes lower than lows of 2 candles before (candle low shift 1 and candle low shift 2)
- Candle close shift 1 .>= Candle low shift 2
This EA is rather profitable, but it still needs some improvements such as: adding Trend Indicator (my friend already added "I_Trend" indicator to this EA), and Time filter, etc.
So, I am posting it here, and hope that Funyoo and other expert programmers, especially Genius Funyoo could help to do:
- Optimization on Eurusd, m1 or m5 timeframe, since Jan. 2010 up to now, and post a backtesting results to see its' performance, profit factor, and max drawdown, relative drawdown.
- Add "Time filter" so that this EA should trade during London, European session until U.S Session. This EA does not work well during Asian session, because it follows real and strong trend. Also, I prefer that this EA will STOP trading during Asian session to avoid losses due to low volatility, and range-bound market.
So, please also add "GMT Offset" function external so that we can put the proper trading hours based on GMT Time.
- Any other filter indicators in the future, if this EA still lacks.
- Make it work automatically on 4-digit and 5-digit brokers as well as ECN Brokers.
- Add "Money Management" Function
I also attached the forward-testing results of this EA to show to all of you how potential and profitable it has performed recently.
I hope that Funyoo and other expert programmers like Lordorly, etc can have a look, and try to make it perform even much better.
Thanks a lot.