Results 1 to 9 of 9
 3 Attachment(s)    

Thread: abdullah_st_script

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7

    Default abdullah_st_script

    Hello dear Funyoo

    I have the script placed on the Chart one o'clock after the end of the candle and is doing lines and lines for sell for buy May be transferred to the expert

    Sorry for the language I do not know 100%

    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abdullah_st View Post
    Hello dear Funyoo

    I have the script placed on the Chart one o'clock after the end of the candle and is doing lines and lines for sell for buy May be transferred to the expert

    Sorry for the language I do not know 100%

    It's very good script and has a good signal
    If it convert to expert that win may be above 80%
    Attached Images Attached Images abdullah_st_script-metatrader-gif 

  3. #3

    Default

    Hello,

    Did you read the conditions required for new ideas to be submitted? If so where are your results at?
    http://www.tradingsystemforex.com/id...t-request.html

    Regards,
    Jeff

    Quote Originally Posted by zezocool View Post
    It's very good script and has a good signal
    If it convert to expert that win may be above 80%
    Last edited by AZJeff; 01-11-2009 at 09:45.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7

    Default

    time frame 1hour

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Hi Mr AZJeff
    try it and see the signal and you will see a good signal

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    23

    Default How it work

    Add the script here: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader\experts\scripts
    It works with all pairs timeframe 1H
    Green lines:buy stop at every line, target at upper line, stop loss at below line
    Blue lines: sell stop at every line, target at below line, stop loss at upperr line

    We wait for the expert.

  7. #7

    Default

    Hello,

    Please show everyone by providing account statements showing how profitable it is as Funyoo posted in directions on coding ea's Then you might get the ea if Funyoo or another programmer codes it.

    Regards,
    Jeff

    Quote Originally Posted by zezocool View Post
    Add the script here: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader\experts\scripts
    It works with all pairs timeframe 1H
    Green lines:buy stop at every line, target at upper line, stop loss at below line
    Blue lines: sell stop at every line, target at below line, stop loss at upperr line

    We wait for the expert.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7

    Default

    this is indicator
    Attached Files Attached Files

  9. #9

    Default

    Where are your statements to show this is profitable?

    Regards,
    Jeff

    Quote Originally Posted by abdullah_st View Post
    this is indicator

Tags for this Thread

100, candle, coding, expert, experts, funyoo, indicator, metatrader, profitable, programmer, request, signal, stop, time

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •