Couple of days ago I made this EA and want to share with you guys. Iím also need help to make it better. This EA works very well on higer timeframes H4.
This EA uses 4 simple moving averages to determine the trend. 10 SMA, 30 SMA, 50 SMA and 100 SMA.
It also uses 3 indicators (ADX, SAR and AO) for conformation the trend and find a sweet spot to enter the market.
The trading strategy is this:
- MA Conditions: MA10 > MA30 & MA30>MA50 & MA50>MA100 & MA30>MA30 & MA50>MA50 & Close > MA50 & Close > MA100
- AO Condition: AO> 0 & AO > 0
- SAR Condition: SAR <Low & SAR>Low
- ADX Condition: ADX+ > ADX- & ADX+ > ADX-
We buy when are those conditions are met.
- MA10 < MA50 || MA30 < MA50 || Bid < MA100
Sell and exit sell is other way round.
On the back testing I noticed that this EA makes many small losses as the market ranges no matter how many MAís we use. There is no way we can filter it out.
The only way to filer the small movements is this:
Let say, all the setup conditions are applied and the EA gives a Long Signal. Normally we would immediately jump into the market. But this time we wait until the market has moved letís say 200 pips up. Then we go long (if the conditions are still UP) because the chances are big at this point that a trend has started.
To wrapped al up:
- EA gives a Long Signal at let say 1,3500
- The market moves 200 pips up to 1,3700
- The Long Signal is still valid
- Then we enter Long at 1,3700
- We add more lots once the market goes another 200 pips up.
I tried to code the above strategy into this EA but unfortunately without any success.
Can someone help me out with this concept and add it into the EA that I have enclosed.