Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
 3 Attachment(s)    

Thread: HMA Power V.2.02 EA - TF 5m

  1. #1

    Default HMA Power V.2.02 EA - TF 5m

    It was mention at this post that HMA Power V 2.02 is a good EA http://www.tradingsystemforex.com/ex...dvisors-2.html .

    The code for the EA can be download from HMA Power V.2.02 EA - TF 5m www.mql4indonesia.co.cc

    The indicator HMA_v07.1 can be download from http://www.abysse.co.jp/mt4/indicators/HMA_v07.1.mq4

    Let see if this EA could be improved upon.
    Last edited by mel8331; 02-07-2009 at 07:10.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    18

    Default set file?

    There are a lot of setting to check and test. It would be good if we could get the .set file as a start. Will try the next days as i like the 5m timeframe.

    gac

  3. #3

    Default

    can you attach the EA . plz

    I found the code , but , i can't deal with it .

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamounforex View Post
    can you attach the EA . plz

    I found the code , but , i can't deal with it .
    here,it's . Who will test it?
    Attached Files Attached Files

  5. #5
    Member Denoiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    88

    Default

    hi,

    nice job

    I find many forward test about this and yea yea yea vgood thanks..

    above version 2.0 I saw only stabil profit

  6. #6

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Denoiser View Post
    hi,

    nice job

    I find many forward test about this and yea yea yea vgood thanks..

    above version 2.0 I saw only stabil profit
    Where did you find this tests ?
    Would you be so kind to show they here?


    as you see HMA_Power is base on Multiple_lot_scalper, upon different conditions for open trade. look. maybe this new ea is more safe, but ...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by przem81621; 02-06-2009 at 21:25.

  7. #7

    Default

    these are indicators, if you have the EA can you put it plz

  8. #8
    Member Denoiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by przem81621 View Post
    Where did you find this tests ?
    Would you be so kind to show they here?


    as you see HMA_Power is base on Multiple_lot_scalper, upon different conditions for open trade. look. maybe this new ea is more safe, but ...

    Google, and no.. maybe same Ea, but this have better - complex logic to buy / sell, good good but mm is so agressive, im fear from margin call..

    here one and lost newest what I find.. 2008_12_12 - 2008_12_19..

    after my optimization (and when profitable.. and no crash account) I put my reslts too
    Last edited by Denoiser; 02-06-2009 at 22:15.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2

    Default

    When I backtesting this EA I see error : can not open HMA_v07.1.mq4
    i have this IND but i dont know what happen?
    please help me

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dorrtaj View Post
    When I backtesting this EA I see error : can not open HMA_v07.1.mq4
    i have this IND but i dont know what happen?
    please help me
    Hi Dortaj
    where are you my freind?
    Did you need holygraillukyEA?
    I know you are from Iran.

Similar Threads

  1. Power Trend
    By monstar in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-22-2012, 09:47
  2. RSI Power Maximum v2
    By fxtester in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 23:11
  3. RSI Power Maximum v2
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 18:21
  4. Hma power 2.02
    By markbto in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 08:42

Tags for this Thread

5m timeframe, backtesting, copy, custom indicator, demo, ex4, expert, forex, indicator, indicators, mq4, mql, mt4, power, profit, profitable, scalper, test

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •