Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 56
  23 23 Attachment(s)    

Thread: VoltyChannel_Stop System

  1. #11

    Default

    you can use following tools with my system for applying SL or TP....

    paste the scripts into Metatrader> Experts> Scripts...then restart the metatrader.....use them from Navigator> Script....you can use them by "drag and drop" or "Double Click"....

    Happy Trading
    Toxic
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    18

    Default Thanks

    Toxic

    Thank you for sharing this and giving a very good explanation. I believe it could be made into a good EA.
    Having tested and analysed a good number of EA's and looked at the code I find that the entry and exit rules are usually very simple and basic and miss the detail that goes into manual trading. I am going to try a different approach with this and generate a Cause/Effect Rules Matrix on which to base Entry/Exit. Will take a few days and will post as soon as I have done something.

    GAC

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GarethC View Post
    Toxic

    Thank you for sharing this and giving a very good explanation. I believe it could be made into a good EA.
    Having tested and analysed a good number of EA's and looked at the code I find that the entry and exit rules are usually very simple and basic and miss the detail that goes into manual trading. I am going to try a different approach with this and generate a Cause/Effect Rules Matrix on which to base Entry/Exit. Will take a few days and will post as soon as I have done something.

    GAC
    Hellow Gareth,

    Thank you very for your interest.....this system is all about catching different moments and parts of a trend....like driving a car with lot of breaks.....

    i will be waiting for your post.

    With Regards...
    Toxic...
    Last edited by Toxic; 02-11-2009 at 10:34.

  4. #14
    Member Denoiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Thanks for share, looks most professional system I mean hard to write Ea from ex4 indicators so a little help for who want to do, Funnyo alredy make a trend-alexcud expert, you can use help from he's code, here a link
    http://www.tradingsystemforex.com/ex...-joget-ea.html

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Denoiser View Post
    Thanks for share, looks most professional system I mean hard to write Ea from ex4 indicators so a little help for who want to do, Funnyo alredy make a trend-alexcud expert, you can use help from he's code, here a link
    http://www.tradingsystemforex.com/ex...-joget-ea.html
    Hello Denoiser,

    thank you for your interest......i think it is quite impossible to create an EA with all my manual trading conditions....however, an EA with same simple conditions should return us good result....Trend-alexcud has nothing to do with the EA....that is an optional tool.....for the EA we need indicators like VCS and MA or VCS and SDC....we need a trend filter with VCS.....

    regards...
    Toxic

  6. #16
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Hello Toxic,

    See here : VoltyChannel_Stop EA

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Hello Toxic,

    See here : VoltyChannel_Stop EA
    Hello Funyoo
    Thank you very Much.....
    Regards....
    Toxic

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    18

    Default MatrixEA

    Here is an EA on this system. I am not getting good results. I am using Linear Regression Channel instead of SDC and HMA instead of SMA. The LRC and SDC give the same angle for trend direction. I am getting slightly better results with the HMA.

    My modeling quality is still poor and trying all sorts of methods to better it.

    Please try and comment. (I will try and add Trendalex and traderpro and see if this filters out the bad and marginal trades.)

    gac
    Attached Files Attached Files

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GarethC View Post
    Here is an EA on this system. I am not getting good results. I am using Linear Regression Channel instead of SDC and HMA instead of SMA. The LRC and SDC give the same angle for trend direction. I am getting slightly better results with the HMA.

    My modeling quality is still poor and trying all sorts of methods to better it.

    Please try and comment. (I will try and add Trendalex and traderpro and see if this filters out the bad and marginal trades.)

    gac
    Hello GAC,

    thank you very much for ur hard work....could you plz upload the LRC....i don't have it....i couldn't find LRC that u used....i will upload my findings soon....

    Regards...
    Toxic

  10. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    18

    Default LRC file

    LRC attached. sorry should have attached it with the above!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Similar Threads

  1. VoltyChannel_Stop EA
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors backtesting
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 00:50
  2. SIMPLE SCALPING SYSTEM , REALLY GREAT SYSTEM FOR ALL
    By afoson in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 17:56
  3. PipsFlush System F (Manual Trading System)
    By rstr in forum Commercial manual systems
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 15:18
  4. Learn System Poacher Trading System
    By mehdisalehi in forum Technical analysis
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 03:27
  5. VoltyChannel_Stop EA
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 19:15

Tags for this Thread

average, backtesting, bands, bollinger, candle, change, channel, color, copy, demo, eurusd, ex4, expert, experts, forex, funyoo, gbpusd, high, how to, indicator, indicators, live, live account, low, manual, manual trading, metatrader, online, profit, real, robot, scripts, signal, simple, sma, spread, stop, strategy, support, system, systems, thank you, time, tool, trader, trading, trend, videos

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •