Results 1 to 7 of 7
 2 Attachment(s)    

Thread: Gaps indicator

  1. #1

    Default Gaps indicator

    Hi Funyoo,

    I need an indicator which indicates to me if a gap is there.
    The gap should be adjustable and work so that if the closing of the candle is 1.4120 and the next candle opening price of 1.4118 is he showing me that.
    I've tried to counter the gap is not so good.
    Have you got an idea.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoo-angel View Post
    Hi Funyoo,

    I need an indicator which indicates to me if a gap is there.
    The gap should be adjustable and work so that if the closing of the candle is 1.4120 and the next candle opening price of 1.4118 is he showing me that.
    I've tried to counter the gap is not so good.
    Have you got an idea.

    Thanks
    Hi tattoo-angel,

    Here is an indicator.

    In blue, positive gaps.

    In red, negative gaps.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  3. #3

    Default

    Hi Funyoo,

    I want to be happy so he shows me where a candle was closed and the closing price of the candle when the opening price is displayed next to the candle, a distance of at least 2 pips.
    Possibly as a value above the candle, for example, the opening of a candle closes at 1.4120 and the next candle opens at 1.4118 then it is indeed a gap of 2 pips here and he will then show me in the opening candle.
    The ad will be shown as a line, and as long remain closed until the Gap.
    The Pipanzahl which posts he is said to be adjustable.
    He aims to show how many gaps are still open should also be adjustable.

    I made a picture for better understanding.
    I hope it is not too heavy. For questions, I am ready.

    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images Gaps indicator-gap-gif 

  4. #4
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoo-angel View Post
    Hi Funyoo,

    I want to be happy so he shows me where a candle was closed and the closing price of the candle when the opening price is displayed next to the candle, a distance of at least 2 pips.
    Possibly as a value above the candle, for example, the opening of a candle closes at 1.4120 and the next candle opens at 1.4118 then it is indeed a gap of 2 pips here and he will then show me in the opening candle.
    The ad will be shown as a line, and as long remain closed until the Gap.
    The Pipanzahl which posts he is said to be adjustable.
    He aims to show how many gaps are still open should also be adjustable.

    I made a picture for better understanding.
    I hope it is not too heavy. For questions, I am ready.

    Thanks
    Hi tattoo-angel,

    I see how to draw the trendline, but I don't know then how to check if the price has broken this line and to remove it. You should contact a professional coder.

  5. #5

    Default

    Hi Funyoo,

    if the price touches the line then, it will disappear from the line.

  6. #6
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoo-angel View Post
    Hi Funyoo,

    if the price touches the line then, it will disappear from the line.
    Hi tattoo-angel,

    That's the part that I don't see how to code if there is more than 2 horizontal lines.

  7. #7

    Default

    Hi Funyoo,

    If you are taking the place numbers on the lines of candles, geht das
    The number will indicate the size of the gap and will remain closed until the Gap.
    Would it go.

    Thanks

Similar Threads

  1. DMI indicator for MT4
    By PascalSonia in forum Indicators
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2015, 14:07
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 04:32
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 02:30
  4. Ea for this indicator...
    By Meister_Propper in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 08:43

Tags for this Thread

candle, closing, funyoo, how to, indicator

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •