Results 1 to 7 of 7
 5 Attachment(s)    

Thread: Add Alert to AlaskanPipAssassinMod

  1. #1

    Default Add Alert to AlaskanPipAssassinMod

    Hi The Great Coder-funyoo,

    Please Code Buy/sell Sound And Arrow Alert Into This Indicator (alaskanpipsassassinmod)

    I Am Currently Using It To Trade Manually.

    I Have Been Missing The Entry And Exit, And I Think An Alert System Will Greatly Help.

    I Hope To Post The Result Next Week.
    May Be In Furture It Can Be Coded Into An Ea.

    Find Indy Attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images Add Alert to AlaskanPipAssassinMod-alaskanpip-gif 
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Hi TREND RIDER,

    Here is the indicator with arrows and sound alerts.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Hi TREND RIDER,

    Here is the indicator with arrows and sound alerts.
    THANKS FUNYOO FOR THE QUICK WORK.

    1, BUT THE INDY DOES NOT SOUND ANY ALERT WHEN THE ARROW DISPLAY. I SET THE SOUND TO 1.

    2, SEE HOW THE ARROWS ARE PLOTTING. I THINK SOMETHING MAY BE WRONG.

    PLEASE TAKE A SECOND LOOK.

    THANKS.
    Attached Images Attached Images Add Alert to AlaskanPipAssassinMod-alaskanpip-alert-gif 

  4. #4
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TREND RIDER View Post
    THANKS FUNYOO FOR THE QUICK WORK.

    1, BUT THE INDY DOES NOT SOUND ANY ALERT WHEN THE ARROW DISPLAY. I SET THE SOUND TO 1.

    2, SEE HOW THE ARROWS ARE PLOTTING. I THINK SOMETHING MAY BE WRONG.

    PLEASE TAKE A SECOND LOOK.

    THANKS.
    Hi TREND RIDER,

    Yes, I think that we can't add these features with this indicator, as it is repainting on the last 3-4-5 bars.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Hi TREND RIDER,

    Yes, I think that we can't add these features with this indicator, as it is repainting on the last 3-4-5 bars.
    OK, I THINK SO TOO.

    THANKS FOR THE EFFORTS AND ATTENTION.

  6. #6

    Exclamation alarm for this indicator

    funyoo so th ank please add alarm to this indicator when crosses again thank
    Attached Files Attached Files

  7. #7
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magidkaramy View Post
    funyoo so th ank please add alarm to this indicator when crosses again thank
    See above, this one is repainting.

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for MA with Alert
    By 4x4me in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 14:45
  2. DMI + alert
    By Roberto76 in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 17:17
  3. RSI_Alert.....Alert Once help.
    By Dono in forum Indicators
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 04:42
  4. How can I add alert to this indi???
    By chemix in forum MQL programming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 17:56
  5. Rsi-ema Alert
    By TREND RIDER in forum Indicators
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 22:44

Tags for this Thread

add, alarm, funyoo, indicator, system, trend

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •