It is possible from these data is an indicator to be programmed.
If possible, then all 4 of the Time 0:00, 4:00,, 8:00, 12:00, 16:00, 20:00 clock Signals.
Unfortunately, I can not program and it would be very nice if it creates the.
- Draw horizontal lines on the highiest high and the lowest low of the first Four candles of the day
-Trade the Valid Breakout of the eigther lines.
- Check Stochastic Slow on 4hours Time frame.
- Trade the direction of the 4hours stoch with higher quantity
- Trade direction against 4hours Stoch with lesser Quantity
- Target the first 50-100pips
- Your stop loss should be the other side of the tunnel
- If your stop loss is hit, set the pending order again.
-Close all pending orders by 5 hours to close of the day.
- Plot the Pivot first
- Check the relationship between the pivot and the opening price
- Place Stop Buy 200pips above previous day close and Stop Sell 200pips below Previous day close
- Plot the -+200 above and target the next 200pips or next pivot, whichever is lesser
- A day where the opening price is at the middle of a pivot and a middle pivot, please donít trade the -+200 consider NO TRADE or wait for price to hit middle of pivot or pivot then apply -+200
from that point.
- Note and Note, any of such potential trade after you must have made your 200pips, you must always lock profit to 100pips b4 you can let it run.