Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
 3 Attachment(s)    

Thread: Add a lot management

  1. #11
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Thanks for the code.

    Quote Originally Posted by jezzer1961 View Post
    Is it just Alpari who have this odd point system or are there other brokers who do the same out there too?
    There is also FXPro.

  2. #12

    Default

    Can someone help me,i would like to make instruction to my lot.
    Something like below

    my current code for Lots position only like this
    Code:
    extern double Lots = 0.2;
    but i want to apply this code that i get from 20_200expert ea.
    Code:
    {
    if (AccountBalance()>=300) lot=0.01;
    if (AccountBalance()>=500) lot=0.02;
    if (AccountBalance()>=800) lot=0.03;
    if (AccountBalance()>=1000) lot=0.04;
    if (AccountBalance()>=1300) lot=0.05;
    if (AccountBalance()>=1600) lot=0.06;
    if (AccountBalance()>=1800) lot=0.07;
    if (AccountBalance()>=2100) lot=0.08;
    if (AccountBalance()>=2400) lot=0.09;
    if (AccountBalance()>=2700) lot=0.10;
    if (AccountBalance()>=3000) lot=0.11;
    if (AccountBalance()>=3300) lot=0.12;
    if (AccountBalance()>=3500) lot=0.13;
    if (AccountBalance()>=3785) lot=0.14;
    if (AccountBalance()>=4058) lot=0.15;
    if (AccountBalance()>=4332) lot=0.16;
    }
    Can someone show the correct code command so i can apply to my ea?
    Last edited by darkkiller; 03-19-2009 at 02:17.

  3. #13

    Default

    Problem solved,

    PHP Code:
    just place that chunk into your start() function and change all those "lot" to "Lots" OR change your "Lots" to "lot"
    From Zen Leow, Forexfactory

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Hi !

    I am new in EA programing.. I find a quite good EA BUILDER on the web, which gives you the opportunity to easily make EAs, without any programing knowledge. But unfortunately this EA BUILDER can not include LOT MANAGEMENT.

    I tried to copy-paste some peaces of code posted here, but without success.

    my question is:

    How can I include LOT MANAGEMENT in my own EAa (in the way DARKKILLER wrote; example: trade 0.01 lots when account balance < 1000 USD; trade 0.02 lots when account balance is <2000 and >1000,... and so on...)

    ANy help will be appreciated.

    I attached my own EA...

    bye
    Attached Files Attached Files

  5. #15
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Padalec View Post
    Hi !

    I am new in EA programing.. I find a quite good EA BUILDER on the web, which gives you the opportunity to easily make EAs, without any programing knowledge. But unfortunately this EA BUILDER can not include LOT MANAGEMENT.

    I tried to copy-paste some peaces of code posted here, but without success.

    my question is:

    How can I include LOT MANAGEMENT in my own EAa (in the way DARKKILLER wrote; example: trade 0.01 lots when account balance < 1000 USD; trade 0.02 lots when account balance is <2000 and >1000,... and so on...)

    ANy help will be appreciated.

    I attached my own EA...

    bye
    Hi Padalec and welcome,

    MM added.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Thanks Funyoo, for quick response. This is what I need

    But there are some thinks, that I don't understand:

    - First of all; the logics of lot management which you included in my EA

    - then in need a confirmation about my understanding of input variables in expert properties ( RiskMM = true; activates LOT management, Risk percent = 3; sets minimum lots for a trade, in this example 0.03 lots.... ,Minlots and Maxlots sets the allowed interval of lot modification..) Is my understanding right?

    - and the last thing; Which part of the code have you added? I have cca 30 different EAs with different settings, technical indicators etc., which I want to arm with lot management, and I don't want to bore you with this stuff?

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #17
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Padalec View Post
    But there are some thinks, that I don't understand:

    - First of all; the logics of lot management which you included in my EA

    - then in need a confirmation about my understanding of input variables in expert properties ( RiskMM = true; activates LOT management, Risk percent = 3; sets minimum lots for a trade, in this example 0.03 lots.... ,Minlots and Maxlots sets the allowed interval of lot modification..) Is my understanding right?
    That's correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by Padalec View Post
    - and the last thing; Which part of the code have you added? I have cca 30 different EAs with different settings, technical indicators etc., which I want to arm with lot management, and I don't want to bore you with this stuff?

    Thanks in advance.
    Compare the original one with the modified one.

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Thank you for your help...

    I succeed to locate the code for lot management. Now I have to experiment with EAs.

    I found this forum very usefull...

    bye

Similar Threads

  1. Management EA
    By best2004 in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 03:25
  2. Management EA
    By tonycashflow in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 19:29
  3. Account Management EA?
    By Luther_Blissett in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 22:06

Tags for this Thread

100, add, alpari, broker, brokers, change, copy, demo, eas, expert, indicators, live, metatrader, money, simple, stop, stoploss, strategy, system, thank you, tool, usd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •