Attached Images  
    Attached Files

Version 2.17. AUDNZD EURCHF, TF H1.
    Attached Images  
    Attached Files

angelajill09

Quote Originally Posted by fxtester View Post
    Version 2.17. AUDNZD EURCHF, TF H1.
    Thanks for your posting...The results are very impressive...

Been hearing good comments too on the forum...

I am going to purchase the EA soon

Great any live results. This is look like a demo account? and is this the newest version of this EA

regards
    Last edited by Pipqueen; 12-07-2009 at 09:51.

Robominer 2,10. AUDNZD EURCHF, TF H1.
    Attached Images  
    Attached Files

Robominer 2,10. AUDNZD EURCHF, TF H1. 2nd test.
    Attached Images  
    Attached Files

randy1953

Hmm interesting EA seems like it just holds a trade and sooner or later it becomes a winner like every trade really what goes up comes down.
    The only issue with this is if your going to be happy with 6 or 7% a month.
    Randy

Quote Originally Posted by wannaberich View Post
    Just make sure people if you are going to change the magic number to generate double trades just make sure the last 3 digits of the number are the same, that way RM still tracks the old trades.

The double profits only works if you are using the old RM i mean the one that has the TP part with your order, you can not change the magic number if you have FIFO set to true, so make sure your broker is not NFA regulated and you have FIFO set to false for double profits to work, know the difference. You can change the magic number from 210001 to 510001 to 610001 to 110001 and so on just as long as the last 3 digits end with 001 you can choose any number, and you can continue using that number until you decide that there are enough open trades before you change it again and you just repeat this over and over again.

I generally change mine every 5 open trades sometimes less just depending on my gut at the time, i have changed it with as little as 1 open trade, but of course the more open trades the better to change the number. When you change magic numbers, the old trades automatically close after the market passes the T/P plus the Spread, and the RoboMiner opens new trades and closes them along the way, so you are basically doubling your profits.
    Hi wannaberich,

Which broker account you are using now? I am testing the Robominer II 2.19. With IBFX no TP and SL shown but Forex UK does. So far both have been very slow, tested for one month only about 1.2% growth.

I noticed that after I changed the magic number it immediately opened another position but lot size was doubled (from 0.01 to 0.02 for Forex account). Is that what you mean the doubling the profit?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6