+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  36 36 Attachment(s)    

Thread: RoboMiner

Default RoboMiner

RoboMiner Official Website

Robominer AN ECH H4. This one is nice, but you can not increase the risk, otherwise you will get an account blown up.
    Attached Images  
    Attached Files

Lightbulb Robo Miner

Has anybody tried it?

Any recommendation?

Bests

D

yes i use it on my live account, been using it for over 15 months now. I have been making between 3 and 15% a month every month. It is probably the best long term EA out there, i would reccomend this to anyone that wants a robot that can make slow but steady profits with low risk!

Plus there support is fantastic! if you are happy to make 3 to 15% a month like i am with low risk then it is great robot, if you want to make a lot more then RB is not for you!

I use RB to manage my large account and roughly 100% a year compounded can generate a lot of money in a short time depending on account balance and risk!
    Last edited by wannaberich; 06-24-2009 at 01:31.

Lightbulb Robominer

Thank you.

Are you trading both currency pairs? EUR/CHF and AUDNZD?

Bests

D

yes i am trading both pairs

Quote Originally Posted by deltaoffshore View Post
    Thank you.

Are you trading both currency pairs? EUR/CHF and AUDNZD?

Bests

D

Robominer 2,10 AN ECH H1
    Attached Images  
    Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by wannaberich View Post
    yes i am trading both pairs
    Are you using the default settings. I am going to demo this one.

Pretty much, all i have changed is my balance factor to suit my risk. The higher the BF the lower the risk of course and defult BF for 1 pair is 2000 and 2 pairs is 3500.

Robominer to date is still the best long term EA i have used, nothing has even come close to its performance!

Quote Originally Posted by longboat View Post
    Are you using the default settings. I am going to demo this one.
    Last edited by wannaberich; 07-20-2009 at 03:17.

I was curious about RoboMiner, so I tried the demo.

I did a backtest of 2008 on my Alpari UK account with default settings and it blew the account around July 2008. I had to set the lot size so low to make it hardly worth using it to survive this period.

I also tried the FIFO option which started off better than without but around April 2008 onwards it started having problems and eventually seemed to hang around July 2008.

This doesn't inspire me I must admit. The events of 2008 is just the sort of thing you'd want an EA like this to handle.

Is the paid up version any different in terms performance? What settings does anyone else use?

Thanks

edit: actually the FIFO run didn't really hang up. It just stopped making trades, took a very long time and eventually blew the account.
    Last edited by sparkz; 07-27-2009 at 11:56.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    I was curious about RoboMiner, so I tried the demo.

I did a backtest of 2008 on my Alpari UK account with default settings and it blew the account around July 2008. I had to set the lot size so low to make it hardly worth using it to survive this period.

I also tried the FIFO option which started off better than without but around April 2008 onwards it started having problems and eventually seemed to hang around July 2008.

This doesn't inspire me I must admit. The events of 2008 is just the sort of thing you'd want an EA like this to handle.

Is the paid up version any different in terms performance? What settings does anyone else use?

Thanks

edit: actually the FIFO run didn't really hang up. It just stopped making trades, took a very long time and eventually blew the account.
    if the account is too small it will blow it up. If sized correctly it can give yo 5-10% per month. However bot pairs did tend to trade within narrow ranges within the last months, so profit has been decreased.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast