2012.06.27 DAILY RAT REPORT
AUDUSD showed a GREEN RAT REVERSAL at/near the weekly open.
GREEN RAT REVERSAL - LONG ENTRY CRITERIA:
1) RED CANDLE CLOSES
2) GREEN CANDLE CLOSES
3) PRICE TOUCHES HIGH OF PREVIOUS GREEN CANDLE - ENTER LONG. STOP LOSS IS ALWAYS 10 PIPS.
DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT
1) price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY
2) red candle closes
3) green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.
4) enter long at the green candle's high price
5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS
6) Take whatever profit you can.
7) If the rules do not mention it, then it is of no concern.
Let's clear things up:
1) To trade like a RAT is to ALWAYS trade in ONE DIRECTION - either LONG or SHORT. Once you pick a "team", you can't switch.
2) The "within 20 pips of the daily high/low" is the BEST possible entry to get the maximum run BUT the RAT REVERSAL entry works ANYWHERE on the chart.
3) The TRAINING WHEELS only signals LONG trades ABOVE the weekly open and SHORT trades BELOW the weekly above. This bias keeps beginning traders, as well as experienced traders, out of trouble.
Trading is GUESSING. If it wasn't, you wouldn't need a STOP LOSS. THINK ABOUT IT!!