Till now (2 days) I've got $94 with start of $50 which is not bad I think.
Here is my set file, but I found something. I've tried this on 2 different brokers and the result of the second one was completely different. Looks like in the second broker the limiting is not working and I don't know why. But in the first one the results are good.
Still in backtesting I often get good result in the begining and big loss in the end of the chart.
1.43 does not seem to be trading am i doing something wrong, no errors anywhere but still no trades, any ideas?
cybertrone: "Используй период M5"
that translates to : Use the period M5
You should play a lot to figure out the best performance. Something happened to me today. When I reached $100 the EA closed several loosing positions and drop the balance beyond 50 (somwere around $35) so it's not safe to put it on a real account yet.
Here is my new setting and the results with EURUSD 1H (time is from 01.02.2009 to 19.02.2009) I started new $50 account and now it is $56 for 5 hours.
I set the count of trades to 1 otherwise it's possible to open too many loosing positions and fail, because of the little money in the account.
*note the version. Mine is 1.42, yours is 1.43
Last edited by cybertrone; 02-19-2009 at 23:00.
if you using 1.42 u can use the time filter to avoid that thing happen..try avoid this ea running on the news time..i dont know what is yours timezone(gmt) ..for me in malaysia the best time to use this ea is
6am to 6pm. after that i will close all the position . its will optimum yours profit. this ea just like a supercar(ferrari or something like that..you should know how to drive it..best car with useless driver will make the car crash)
Hope you like my Forward test statement