by my knowledge, martingale wipes out very quickly.
What are the main reason?
- low equity, because to much open trades
- low equity, because to high open lot sizes
= low free margin
Maybe we can:
set a fixed SL:
- close always the previous order on SL, to reduce the amount of loss, if the market is falling or rising away
- but leave the last trade always open, with a TP sum of all previous loss orders (break even) + a minimum profit of 0.1
- last open order have the fixed SL twice
Therefore we have a maximum (known) loss in a complete sequence, but not a stormy wipe out
Max loss in a sequence = 300
Account size =1000
We must have 3 complete lost sequences in a ROW to drawdown to 10%! Thats not real...Maybe the wipe out will come, but not immediatly, if much time and succesfull trades between the lost sequences, maybe the account get healthy back again, to survive and go back in profit.
Does anyone know a martingale system which closes the previous loss order?